VIOLA Threads Sample Kit consists of the PDO Twin Twist, PLLA Plenti, PDO Cobra Coglyft, and PDO Mesh. It is a perfect kit for those who are new to VIOLA threads!
VIOLA Twin Twist consists of two PDO smooth threads that are coiled around a needle for extra collagen stimulation boost for each thread insertion. It will effectively increase the threads' contact area with a subcutaneous fat layer, adding more fibrous connective tissues to develop. By adding an extra thread along the needle, each insertion proves more effective compared to a single thread insertion.
VIOLA PLLA Plenti threads consist of a massive amount of separate PLLA smooth threads that are attached to a single needle or blunt cannula.
VIOLA PDO Cobra Coglyft uses a blunt cannula to safely deliver an absorbable barbed thread into a deep bottom layer of the subcutaneous tissue. The barbed thread that PDO Cobla Coglyft uses is called Cobra Cogs, which has a dual-layer cutting method of the PDO suture. Cobra Cogs ensure a stronger anchoring effect of the skin compared to the regular cutting barbed threads.
VIOLA PDO MESH is multiple PDO threads that are braided as a mesh structure with a 19G blunt cannula. Mesh threads promote easy cell migration through gaps between the threads and hence, maximize the stimulation of collagen production and volumizing effect.
VIOLA Threads Sample Kit
PDO Twin Twist: 26G 60mm = 4 units
PLLA Plenti: 23G 50mm = 2 units | 27G 38mm = 4 units
PDO Cobra Cog: 19G 100mm = 2 units | 20G 70mm = 2 units
PDO Mesh: 19G 38mm = 2 units
Maximum two sample kits per account.
How to Store:
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Keep it at a temperature of 18-25°C / 64-77°F.
How to Use:
1. Preparation before use
- Prepare alcohol pads for sterilization.
- Before opening the package, inspect the packaging and verify that the product is properly sealed and sterilized.
- Verify that the product has not passed expiration date.
- Open the package and remove the protective cap from each product.
- Sterilize the treatment area with alcohol pads.
- During the treatment: muscle tension, cramp, and coughing may damage insertion of needle. Damaged needle can cause an inaccurate puncture.
- Accuracy in puncture is required. For cannula type threads: first insert the needle, and apply pressure on thread until it is completely inserted.
- Ensure to insert the needle no more than ⅔ of its length.
- When the needle is difficult to remove, softly massage the muscle, gently move the needle back and forth, and slowly pull out.
- Reusing this product is strictly prohibited.
- Do not use after it is expired.
- Do not use for other purposes.
- Do not use when any allergic or infection symptoms occur.
- Must be used only by a medical professional.
How to Keep and Manage After Use:
- Dispose all used needles after it has been opened or used in a sharp container.
- Seal in pouch after it has been opened to prevent needles and threads from being oxidized.
- It is recommended to use all needles and threads inside pouch within 1-2 months after the pouch has been opened.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OF $500 OR MORE WITHIN MAINLAND U.S. (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico)