VIOLA PLLA Plenti threads consist of a massive amount of separate PLLA smooth threads that are attached to a single needle or blunt cannula. There are two different types of VIOLA PLLA PLENTI threads:
27G38mm PLENTI: This 27G 38mm needle has 75 individual microfine PLLA smooth threads (USP 11-0) attached and coiled around the needle. It is mainly used to place underneath the eye to reduce dark circles and tear troughs by providing a skin volumizing effect of PLLA.
23G50mm PLENTI: This 23G50mm blunt cannula has a total of 330 individual microfine PLLA threads (USP 9-0) attached and coiled around the needle. It provides the maximum skin volumizing effect while minimizing the risk of bruising.
Application: Dark Circles, Deep Lines, Forehead, Double Chin, and Neck
**Box Order Saving (vs. Pouch Order):
Save more by ordering a box package.
See details below to find which items apply (discount % is based on box and pouch price comparison ratio):
27G 38mm: 20% off
23G 50mm: 17% off
4 units x 3 packs = 1 pouch (12 units)
5 pouches = 1 box (60 units)
How to Store:
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Keep it at a temperature of 18-25°C / 64-77°F.
How to Use:
1. Preparation before use
- Prepare alcohol pads for sterilization.
- Before opening the package, inspect the packaging and verify that the product is properly sealed and sterilized.
- Verify that the product has not passed expiration date.
- Open the package and remove the protective cap from each product.
- Sterilize the treatment area with alcohol pads.
- During the treatment: muscle tension, cramp, and coughing may damage insertion of needle. Damaged needle can cause an inaccurate puncture.
- Accuracy in puncture is required. For cannula type threads: first insert the needle, and apply pressure on thread until it is completely inserted.
- Ensure to insert the needle no more than ⅔ of its length.
- When the needle is difficult to remove, softly massage the muscle, gently move the needle back and forth, and slowly pull out.
- Reusing this product is strictly prohibited.
- Do not use after it is expired.
- Do not use for other purposes.
- Do not use when any allergic or infection symptoms occur.
- Must be used only by a medical professional.
How to Keep and Manage After Use:
- Dispose all used needles after it has been opened or used in a sharp container.
- Seal in pouch after it has been opened to prevent needles and threads from being oxidized.
- It is recommended to use all needles and threads inside pouch within 1-2 months after the pouch has been opened.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OF $500 OR MORE WITHIN MAINLAND U.S. (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico)