VIOLA Twin Twist consists of two PDO smooth threads coiled around the needle for an extra collagen stimulation boost per thread insertion. This will effectively increase the threads' contact area with a subcutaneous layer of fat, further allowing fibrous connective tissues to develop. By adding an extra thread along the needle, each insertion proves more effective in comparison to a single-thread insertion.
PDO (Polydioxanone) threads generally last around six months for full biodegradation post-insertion.The thread insertion stimulates collagen production during the six-month period and the results from the stimulation may last up to 12-24 months.
Topical anesthesia is strongly recommended for the treatment. Swelling may last 3-5 days after treatment, and bruising is different for everyone.
Application: Full Face and Body: Tear Troughs, Crow’s Feet, Nasolabial Folds, Jawline, Infraorbital Wrinkles, Smoke Lines, and Cheek Augmentation
PDO Twin Twist
**Box Order Saving (vs. Pouch Order):
Save more by ordering a box package.
See details below to find which items apply (discount % is based on box and pouch price comparison ratio):
- 26G 38mm: 12% off
- 26G 60mm: 11% off
10 units x 2 packs = 1 pouch (20 units)
5 pouches = 1 box (100 units)
How to Store:
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Keep it at a temperature of 18-25°C / 64-77°F.
How to Use:
1. Preparation before use
- Prepare alcohol pads for sterilization.
- Before opening the package, inspect the packaging and verify that the product is properly sealed and sterilized.
- Verify that the product has not passed expiration date.
- Open the package and remove the protective cap from each product.
- Sterilize the treatment area with alcohol pads.
- During the treatment: muscle tension, cramp, and coughing may damage insertion of needle. Damaged needle can cause an inaccurate puncture.
- Accuracy in puncture is required. For cannula type threads: first insert the needle, and apply pressure on thread until it is completely inserted.
- Ensure to insert the needle no more than ⅔ of its length.
- When the needle is difficult to remove, softly massage the muscle, gently move the needle back and forth, and slowly pull out.
- Reusing this product is strictly prohibited.
- Do not use after it is expired.
- Do not use for other purposes.
- Do not use when any allergic or infection symptoms occur.
- Must be used only by a medical professional.
How to Keep and Manage After Use:
- Dispose all used needles after it has been opened or used in a sharp container.
- Seal in pouch after it has been opened to prevent needles and threads from being oxidized.
- It is recommended to use all needles and threads inside pouch within 1-2 months after the pouch has been opened.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OF $500 OR MORE WITHIN MAINLAND U.S. (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico)