VIOLA Doublelyft is a bidirectional needle cog thread, in which it has two separate needles attached to two opposite end of the thread. Our VIOLA Doublelyft provides practitioners a more creative approach towards the thread lifting technique compared to the use of regular barbed threads. Doublelyft Blunt uses a blunt while Doublelyft Sharp uses a needle.
Application: Forehead, Double Chin, and Neck
PDO Doublelyft Blunt
Special Order Items will take roughly 2-3 weeks to be processed for delivery as we are the orders from Korea once they are made
(UPDATE: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, delivery may take longer as delay in time frames exceed our control.)
**Box Order Saving (vs. Pouch Order):
Save more by ordering a box package.
See details below to find which items apply (discount % is based on box and pouch price comparison ratio):
20G 110mm (USP 0): 12% off
20G 110mm (USP 2-0): 10% off
1 set/unit = 1 pouch
10 pouches = 1 box (10 units)
How to Store:
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Keep it at a temperature of 18-25°C / 64-77°F.
How to Use:
1. Preparation before use
- Prepare alcohol pads for sterilization.
- Before opening the package, inspect the packaging and verify that the product is properly sealed and sterilized.
- Verify that the product has not passed expiration date.
- Open the package and remove the protective cap from each product.
- Sterilize the treatment area with alcohol pads.
- During the treatment: muscle tension, cramp, and coughing may damage insertion of needle. Damaged needle can cause an inaccurate puncture.
- Accuracy in puncture is required. For cannula type threads: first insert the needle, and apply pressure on thread until it is completely inserted.
- Ensure to insert the needle no more than ⅔ of its length.
- When the needle is difficult to remove, softly massage the muscle, gently move the needle back and forth, and slowly pull out.
- Reusing this product is strictly prohibited.
- Do not use after it is expired.
- Do not use for other purposes.
- Do not use when any allergic or infection symptoms occur.
- Must be used only by a medical professional.
How to Keep and Manage After Use:
- Dispose all used needles after it has been opened or used in a sharp container.
- Seal in pouch after it has been opened to prevent needles and threads from being oxidized.
- It is recommended to use all needles and threads inside pouch within 1-2 months after the pouch has been opened.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OF $500 OR MORE WITHIN MAINLAND U.S. (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico)