VIOLA Cobra Coglyft uses a blunt cannula in order to safely insert an absorbable barbed thread inside a deep, subcutaneous layer of the skin. Additionally, the VIOLA Cobra Coglyft uses a barbed PDO thread, CobraCogs, which is a dual-layer cutting method of the PDO suture. This ensures a firm anchoring effect of the skin in comparison to the regular cutting barbed threads.
Regular folding type Coglyft threads consist of a sponge on the cannula that hold the smooth portion of a barbed thread (frequently used). The thread inside the cannula is placed underneath the skin as the cannula is inserted forward.
Application: Full Face and Body
PDO Cobra Coglyft
**Box Order Saving (vs. Pouch Order):
Save more by ordering a box package.
See details below to find which items apply (discount % is based on box and pouch price comparison ratio):
- 19G 100mm: 20% off
- 20G 70mm: 20% off
- 20G 100mm: 20% off
4 units x 5 packs = 1 pouch (20 units)
5 pouches = 1 box (100 units)
How to Store:
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Keep it at a temperature of 18-25°C / 64-77°F.
How to Use:
1. Preparation before use
- Prepare alcohol pads for sterilization.
- Before opening the package, inspect the packaging and verify that the product is properly sealed and sterilized.
- Verify that the product has not passed expiration date.
- Open the package and remove the protective cap from each product.
- Sterilize the treatment area with alcohol pads.
- During the treatment: muscle tension, cramp, and coughing may damage insertion of needle. Damaged needle can cause an inaccurate puncture.
- Accuracy in puncture is required. For cannula type threads: first insert the needle, and apply pressure on thread until it is completely inserted.
- Ensure to insert the needle no more than ⅔ of its length.
- When the needle is difficult to remove, softly massage the muscle, gently move the needle back and forth, and slowly pull out.
- Reusing this product is strictly prohibited.
- Do not use after it is expired.
- Do not use for other purposes.
- Do not use when any allergic or infection symptoms occur.
- Must be used only by a medical professional.
How to Keep and Manage After Use:
- Dispose all used needles after it has been opened or used in a sharp container.
- Seal in pouch after it has been opened to prevent needles and threads from being oxidized.
- It is recommended to use all needles and threads inside pouch within 1-2 months after the pouch has been opened.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OF $500 OR MORE WITHIN MAINLAND U.S. (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico)