ABOUT VIOLA PDO
What is PDO thread lift and how does it work?
The PDO threading procedure involves using various lengths of thin acupuncture sterile needles to embed PDO dissolving threads deep underneath the surface of the skin. These wires are placed strategically into the dermis, where it acts as a frame for lifting and tightening loose and sagging skin. The material from which these threads are made, Polydioxanone, is a safe substance that keeps the skin in its new tightened state for 4-6months, whilst also synthesizing new collagen production. The lasting result will provide the skin with a fresh, well rested and firmer look whilst supporting new collagen formation for long lasting results.
This treatment can be used on the face, but also in various areas of the body where the main objective is creating a lift, rather than restoring volume.
What are the benefits of embedded threading procedures?
• A reduction in appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
• Younger looking skin, with fewer signs of aging due to tightening of loose/lax skin
• Improve skin tone, texture, pigmentation, scarring and stretch mark appearance
• Long lasting results, due to new collagen synthesis
• No scars or visible cuts (as can be the result of a traditional facelift)
• Can be performed from the age of 30, or earlier for anti-aging benefits
• Increased skin metabolism
• Optimization of texture
• Activation of the lymphatic circulation
• Increased circulation in surrounding areas
• Long lasting stimulation of the fascia and of the soft tissues
• Creation of collagen
• Normalization of collagen
• Remodeling of the silhouette
• Tissue elasticity and lifting
• Delayed cutaneous aging
• Skin brightness
Who is a good candidate for VIOLA PDO?
VIOLA PDO procedures are safe for adults who keep up with healthy lifestyles and have maintained their weight for at least three months.
How does VIOLA PDO procedure works?
VIOLA PDO thread is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require general anesthesia nor big incisions. It is introduced into the deeper layers of the skin, and the helically molded barbs on the VIOLA PDO anchors onto the sagging tissue, and the thread is lifted upwards to achieve an instant, rejuvenating & contouring effect.
What is the recovery time for the VIOLA procedure?
After the procedure, patients may immediately return to daily lives, but they should consult with their physicians before resuming exercise and other intense activities.
Are there any risks or side effects associated with VIOLA?
Although minimal, side effects may include but are not limited to bruising, dimpling, and swelling.
How long do the results last?
Patients will see immediate results after the procedure that can last up to 1 year. Despite being relatively new to the US market, VIOLA has a stronger lifting power and better specification designs in comparison to other PDO threads. By restoring the patient’s lost youth with a sharper jawline and V-line, VIOLA procedures address signs of aging caused by gravity, such as sagging skin.